Give Each Plone Site A Data.fs
by Nathan Van Gheem — last modified Jan 03, 2009 05:52 PM
Separate each Plone instance into having its own Data.fs to make backups easier.
- First check out this article on plone.org
- Under the instance part do something like this
zope-conf-additional = <zodb_db site> # FileStorage for site <filestorage> path /opt/Plone-3.1/zinstance/var/filestorage/Data_site.fs </filestorage> mount-point /site </zodb_db>
- Now you will need to add a "ZODB Mount Point"
- Select the new mount point and enable it
- Now all you need to do is create the Plone site in there or copy an existing one into it.
- You should be good to go now...